Hey, you did it!
You found my music blog!

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

no shame




Gracious me, child
Where have you been?


Up and Down
Alive and
Raw
I saw a Rainbow


People scattered 
Inside and out
With music flying out of their soul


Nobody saw the red light coming
We didn’t stop


Couldn’t feel
Our heartache 
Smudging across the pages of history 
Until it was too late


And now these castles
Ragged against the sky
Are crashing down around us


I see nothing I speak only in silence


Warm hugs of sadness She always brings


Promises of tomorrow

Tomorrow It will rain then But I can’t keep the red From dripping off the corner of the page
And the lines drawn here are holding me in Holding me against the grain of my soul

Take my number down
Write it on your heart There’s no shame in starting over
There is no shame in saying goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment