Hey, you did it!
You found my music blog!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Take your SOUL Medicine

Greetings all you beautiful people from the land where shiny, happy people play in the sunshine, where winter feels more like spring and spring feels more like winter/summer!    
The sweet land of Boulder, Colorado!

Please check out the calendar, I have some good shows coming up, including one tomorrow atThe Laughing Goat in downtown Boulder, a most excellent place to hear live music.

I hope to see you out there, smiling and receiving the gift of song!Why do I love to perform?  Performing is so much more than simply getting up and playing a rehearsed piece of music.

If I have done my work, I can let go of thinking about which word comes next and which note to play at what time and I can truly drop into the moment of sharing from my heart, of directly connecting my soul and the soul of the listener.

Music needs no other interface or device to connect, not even language is a barrier!  Whenever I don't get up, get out of the house and go out to see live music my spirit starts to feel isolated and imprisoned.  

I can't figure out what's missing until I finally do go see someone perform and share music from their heart and then I'm back!!  My soul is singing and my heart is light again.  

I hope you will make it a point to treat yourself to a regular dose of live music this summer.  

It's medicine for your soul.

With love, light and joy,Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment